Wednesday 30 May 2012

Counterpoint

Counterpoint is an exhibition that I am a part of with 20 or so other students from my year at uni. It started on Sunday and it's pretty surreal to be honest. On the Sunday morning I put 40 or so business cards out with my work and when I went in today there was only 2 left. That's pretty insane. It's frightening having people look at my work but luckily I've only heard nice things. It's pretty exciting. 

We had our Private View on Monday and it was actually a really fantastic night. It was a lovely atmosphere and everyone there had only nice things to say (thank god). There were a lot of disagreements in the planning for the exhibition as a whole, so it was lovely to have a nice, relaxed evening of drinking wine and looking at photos.

I'm not sure this blog yet reaches people who don't follow my tumblr or my facebook page but I am just going to add that this exhibition is still on until Saturday (details here) so if you haven't already, come down and have a look, 'cause there's an huge amount of talent.  

Hopefully it's not going to be long until I'm a part of another exhibition. Fingers crossed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment