Sunday 29 April 2012

24 of 420 photos selected.

News news news.

Firstly, I photographed another gig last night. LOST? played the Waterfront Studio in Norwich, and I got sent there by Sound Norfolk to pick up a photopass and get some snaps, but it turns out you didn't even need a photopass since there was no barrier at this particular gig. It also turns out that I am way too short to photograph at a gig where there is no barrier. Something to remember in future.

Regardless, I had a good time and I got some pretty okay shots, which is not only progress towards a future portfolio but also to my uni work.






[see the rest on my flickr]

Secondly, as a part of our current uni project we have to make a self promotional package including portfolios and websites and business cards and even this blog etc. Currently trying to motivate myself to start on a website, but in lieu of that, I have also set up a shiny new facebook page, and it'd be awesome if I could get some likes

Lastly, I head off to Poland on Wednesday morning with one of my best friends, Sophie. It's for her uni project, so I'm really just going along for the adventure, but it's definitely not an opportunity that I was ever going to turn down. I'm very excited about it, about getting out of the UK for a while and experiencing somewhere new. I love travelling, and me and Sophie always have some pretty rad adventures. No doubt there'll be a big ol' blog about it when I get home on Saturday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment